Friday, October 19, 2012

At Sea - Again! Oct 9-11

At sea between Bora Bora and Fiji

The time flew by as it was filled with a fascinating lecture on volcanoes - or something.

That evening, Bob was feeling a little chilly so, for the first time in the cruise, wore a jacket. Guess what the comedian was looking for! A man with a jacket! 
After he put a lit cigarette on the jacket, thus burning a hole, he invited me up. Of course there was no hole (I know this trick)

When I sat down the assistant said "you will feel a very slight tingle on your backside. When you do, please jump up in alarm."

Which I did - at least as much as I can jump at all!

He then did a card trick (which I also had seen before) but the ending was unique - - - 
- - - he placed what appeared to be a "whoopy" cushion on my chair and when I sat down, a "long appliance" extended between my legs with my card written on it. I didn't realize until I saw the photo what it looked like!

Next morning, Peggy went on stage for a fun challenge.

She had to secure a medallion between her butt cheeks, walk across the stage, and drop it into a "hurricane glass."

 She was successful and received a "ship on a stick"





Later at the show with Bill & Peggy
 
Tomorrow - Fiji -Saving the Best for Last

No comments:

Post a Comment