Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas 2010

I guess since I included the blog address in many Christmas cards, I should post something new!
First, we hope you are having a great Advent and will have a wonderful Christmas.
In April, Bob tore a tendon in his ankle (not sure how, probably not stretching sufficiently before walking the golf courses). Has to be repaired surgically and caused us to miss a phenomenal trip to Eastern Europe with our church.
Also meant no golf all summer. ;-(
But, all is well now. I'm still in the recovery mode.
Bob built a display cabinet and matching bookcases for the bedroom. the display holds the stained glass window from Grace Lutheran in Greensburg. Bob had four glass shelves made to hold a number of religious statues and other items. A few more pieces of trim and it'll be completely done! Photos in a week or so!
Our Christmas celebration will be a little unusual due to Dave's work schedule.
Saturday, we'll drive to Greensburg for Christmas Dinner with Carol and Denny.
Sunday, I will roast a prime rib that I bought and we'll have our family Christmas celebration. In January, we'll host a dinner for pilgrims going to Italy in June with the parish and then will head South for a few weeks to escape the snow.
More and pics soon - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment